Today, they’ve pooled their experience and formed Net Electric’s Building Automation Systems and Controls Group, providing custom solutions for comfort, safety and energy efficiency to companies within the GTA and Southern Ontario.
Intelligent Building & Systems Management Evolution
Net Electric’s solutions are turnkey, custom-designed, cost-effective and easily operable. Above all, they’re measurable, providing precise energy systems management solutions developed to not only build efficiencies and track power consumption but also to maximize your Leadership in Environmental Energy and Design (LEED) qualification.
- Building automation
- Environmental control
- Energy management and automatic meter readings
- Green/Clean building assessment and management
- HVAC control
- Lighting control
- Presence detection/access and movement control
- Life safety controls i.e. smoke and CO/CO₂.
The Net Electric Group is comprised of senior Systems Management Professionals, Electricians and LEED-certified engineers, backed by software and hardware application consultants, a fleet of service vehicles and an installation division.
Together, they’re experienced in performing audits and identifying needs and pain points of your current system operation, in turn illustrating your inefficiencies, and indicating where and how you can reduce your carbon footprint/maximize your carbon credit solution.
- Energy cost reductions of 15% to 65%
- Reduced runtime of equipment HVAC and lighting by up to 45%
- Reduced human surveillance
- Alarming on equipment failure or reduced performance style alerts
- Continuous load profiles and metering
- Enhanced security and communications with alarms to mobile/smartphones and pagers
Looking to Tomorrow
- Newer/advanced electronic damper and valve control
- LAN and WIFI networking
- Ability to work with components and systems manufactures of roof-top chillers, variable air volume systems, lighting, etc.
- Integrated multiple power generating systems